Monday, January 02, 2012

Project 365 - Day 2 - What was meant to be . . .


Today I had planned a photoshoot - one that was to improve on the black and white's taken late last year.  How, now I ask myself - could I improve on this portrait of my youngest daughter?  With great difficulty . . .

The shoot didn't happen but we have done more research on the types of images I would like to take for my darkroom module.  I need to start working extra hard - today was a bank holiday - which means the real world actually starts tomorrow . . .

So, I forgive myself for not drinking two litres of water yesterday {simply because I forgot it was on my list of things to do} and for today I am gentle on myself for not keeping to no treats - you see, I had a lovely piece of Christmas cake - it is my one treat of the year to have a Cath Cake Christmas Cake - and Aunty Kaye and I love it so much.  I could not resist - so I will try again tomorrow but at least I can say it went down with 2 litres of water.

For Skyla - I love you dearly - you are beautiful from within - you need to start believing in yourself.
For Meagan - I love you dearly - you need to open your life up to others, there is more to life than the self.
For Kay - I love you dearly - you need to be kinder to yourself - you are an amazing mother and it has been a pleasure to see you grow.
For Christy - I love you dearly - I miss you so much!
For Lance - I love you dearly - you need to believe in yourself, you need to be more open and kind to yourself and sometimes I really miss YOU so much too!



No comments: