Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Catching up on Team Up Thursdays from last year!

Just realised I missed the last blog update before our break from Team Up Thursdays - so here is a quick fill in post - Linda had decided to have a break and it felt so odd going ahead without her and I guess that is why the post without the Boss didn't feature!

We had the theme of Words and Mariette could not have chosen any better words to use!  Lance's grandmother also completed a crochet Lords Prayer and it is inspirational especially now for me with my list of things to do in 2012 and 12 crochet projects . . .



I had been messing around with lenses and love old books so chose this shot . . .



Looking forward to a year of TUT during 2012 - I am sure the plan is that we are back from next week.  That's the inside info I have anyway!

No comments: