Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blog your Heart out - January

It's nearly the end of January - it has been a busy month!  I have had deadlines and still have more!  I feel like I am pushing everything to the limit - speed limit!  I am enjoying feeling more in control and really don't like it when I let a day slide without Project 365 or flipping to the new day on my desk calendar!  I think by concentrating on each day and KNOWING what day of the week  and month it is puts it all back into some form of order.  There are still things that are lagging behind but I have plans in place to get them back on track and that is the main thing!

Today we had a lovey lunch with all our Welsh resident children - I do miss Christy - and think she should know that!  But it was pleasant and really nice to see them all having a laugh together.  As difficult as it is for me I have to let go.  Meagan and Luke talked about plans to visit SA next year - it's nice that she wants to show him were she comes from and I guess nice that he is interested enough to care.  I didn't spend too long with them - I ate, cwtched Mia and spent an hour over a cuppa with them then had to come back up to get the financials ready for the tax man.  That is another tick off my list - just to get the next year up to date and ready for end of April now and we are all set.  I am so pleased to be handing that side of things over to Kay.  It will be a great help!

I am looking forward to Krakow - I have made firm arrangments to pay for my Hasselblad and can't wait for that either.  I have a wedding and family photoshoot in February and three assignments due in.  I need to be organised!  I will also be clearing my desk and handing over my boss to someone new - it is all about change - it keeps us on our toes and keeps us young!

For January I am at peace - sometime in pieces with stress but know that this time in our lives will change and is changing for the better.  I know almost with certainty that I will soon look back on 2011 and be glad to say that I fixed it all in 2012!  Content is my word for January. . . 2012.

No comments: