Went to see Sarah tonight, who's little princess will be joining us on the 9th February - commission for a four set Canvas for her new lounge and these are the lovely colours that I need to design with - what could be more exciting - another four piece canvas artwork to design, a family photoshoot AND a newborn all thrown into one - can't wait!
Monday, January 30, 2012
Project 365 - Day 30
Such an exciting day - I feel such a different energy starting to flow that it's scary but I am so excited to be taken down this route - there are major decisions that need to be made quite quickly that affect my household but they are all for the good. I have wonderful research material that I HAVE to put down until next week to get my assignments in on time! New job, unexpected possibilities, excitement to be getting creative again! Woooooha!
Went to see Sarah tonight, who's little princess will be joining us on the 9th February - commission for a four set Canvas for her new lounge and these are the lovely colours that I need to design with - what could be more exciting - another four piece canvas artwork to design, a family photoshoot AND a newborn all thrown into one - can't wait!
Went to see Sarah tonight, who's little princess will be joining us on the 9th February - commission for a four set Canvas for her new lounge and these are the lovely colours that I need to design with - what could be more exciting - another four piece canvas artwork to design, a family photoshoot AND a newborn all thrown into one - can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment