Sunday, January 29, 2012

TUM - Week 4 - Art

This weeks theme was Art - a lovely theme - a challenge!  I think this vase is lovely - check out  Mariette 's blog so that you can find out where it is from if you don't recognise the painting style.


Linda's image is lovely - it was always a drawing that I would look at in her home - sweet memories - amazing art and so cheap!  Artists don't always get appreciated for the work they put in and this is a prime example - well done on you I also grabbed a bargain in those days of some amazing modern art - put it under one of the kids matresses as I couldn't afford to have it framed and when we moved discovered one of them had an accident and failed to tell us - poor modern art was a thing of the past - a sweet memory!


The ace this week is Pam - her material is amazingly arty - I am jealous - so talented - check out her blog to hear the story of how this all began as cracks on the paving . . .



I have lovely pieces of artwork to capture but on the way down the stairs to shoot my egyptian paintings I fell in love with my antique sewing machine sitting on top of the cupboard in the entrance hall - they really don't make things as pretty as they used to - do they?


Well done ladies - lovely week - now to get into SHAPE!  Please stop by everyone else's blogs to check their stories - until next week . . .

No comments: