Thursday, November 10, 2011

Enjoying the ride . . .

Life has been amazing - my first month of working three days a week has been productive and rewarding . . .
This is my new friend - Ava - she taught me to stop and smell the roses again! Please all make sure you are signed up as Organ Donors. Little Ava, who is three has the precious gift of not only one but two liver transplants. She is the happiest little soul I have met in a long time and I have been blessed to be able to photograph her. Looking forward to seeing her as a bridesmaid in October . . .
Thank you - for stopping to smell the roses with me - for taking a moment to realise we have indeed already won the lottery . . .

1 comment:

Rhian Claire said...

Just noticed this blog post had not been published and it was so worth it - sorry Ava! You made a lovely bridesmaid and I am so enjoying doing your parents album - I am also so proud to be WELSH - we are passing a law that will assume you are an organ donar - you have to opt out if you do not want to be one!