Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Announcement . . . .


This photo was taken at Claude and Ange's Handfasting ceremony earlier this year!

 
After working though a lot of issues and spending the last 18 years of our life together - Lance and I find it fitting to be renewing our vows next year and I can't think of a better way than having a handfasting ceremony!  I will be sending out instructions to those near and far shortly so that you can get your messages for us and chords ready and they will all be added by our daughters to our main chord on the day with your wishes - this is a big step folks - we have to discuss any marital issues and ask for your permission if we wish to dissolve our relationship!

More about it later - can't wait to dress up - have my girls with me - confirm my love and devotion for a man that sometimes drives me insane but for the most part is my pillar of stength.  Hoping that Tintern Abbey will be the place . . . for those that know me well you know it is a special place for me.  Need to find a photographer . . .
For those who have not been part of our journey of late - I have not gone all soft - I promise - but have come to realise what I should of been aware of all along - that I LOVE Mr Lance Mc Geer unconditionally. He gave me the greatest gifts in life - his love, his patience, his daughters, our daughters, his silly sense of humour, good cups of tea, his all he gave to me and put up with me for this long and patiently waited for me to weather the storms within me and hopefully for him it was all worth it!

I do hope that you will all take this as seriously as I am - Thank you Sarah for undertaking the task - to my dearest friend in Wales - Christine - who will be helping me put it all together and to my daughters who made it all possible!

Loving you all - Me xx

No comments: