Wednesday, October 05, 2011

TUTT(+1) - catch up from last few weeks . . .

Sorry to have let my team down so badly - eventually getting to updating my post from the past few weeks - we had a theme - WHITE . . .

I am literally just putting them in the order that they have saved into blogger - please note I am completely lost with who's theme it was and what the correct order should be!

I have started off with mine - I had visions of a washline full of little white baby grows - aaaah, now I remember I chose the theme when I was washing all of Kay's baby grows ready to be packed away and I did have a washline full of white little things!  Anyhow, landed up doing the baby basket that Skyla and I packed full of baby products so when baby comes to visit us we have it all in one place!  The sudacrem of course gets used by both Sky and I but we are religious about putting it away in the right place!  The basket had a home in the TV Room upstairs but now it lives next to the couch in the lounge - full to the brim on EVERY Johnson's baby product that exists! Most of my TUT partners thought it was a laundry basket!


Next up is Mariette's interpretation on WHITE and I love it!  White conjures up serenity and to me there is nothing more graceful . . .


Next up was Pam and her image is just as peaceful - a hit of drama - but still the serenity  . . .


Linda's image next - just love this shot my friend - love the depth of field - the blossoms are gorgeous!




And then we had the theme BERRIES

I am not even going to stretch to who chose the theme it was or is and just give a comentary on the images - I am sure you have all guessed that by now the wheels were completely off . . .

This is Mariette's photo this week and I absolutely love her depth of field.  I love the contrasting colours and I just love that we were on a similar bandwidth!


Next up is Pam with this awesome character shot - you just have to read her blog post to get all the details on Blueberry!

Linda - you have so totally aced this week with your out of the box yet again!  You are flourishing with TUT and I always so proud of you - for one I don't think you will ever let all four of your wheels come of like I have but do want you to know that if you only lose one I will be there like you have been there for me!  Thank you my friend for just being you and being soooo patient with me - I am totally hard work at the moment not only for myself but for EVERYONE around me!  I am just a little pleased that I am now taking the spotlight off me and on those that really need it right now.  Your ambition to put all four corners of our TUT globe in one image was amazing - love you loads - for a lovely read please check Linda's blog . . .


This is my version - again I love my depth of field - I just have to love my soft focus 2.8 lens that makes it so easy!  This was one of two shots that I took outside my Aunt and Uncle's house up the road.  I love the colour and I also love that I don't know what the berries are.  That is all part of this adventure, learning new things - I am not ready to go down that road yet but I am ready to go down so many more curves in my adventure to learn



And then the team had the theme DAILY - I didn't partake in this one but have given it a lot of thought . . .

Please visit my TUT partners for their take . . .

No comments: