This weeks theme chosen by Mariette so I start off with her amazing capture first. I just love this photo - it captures the concentration so perfectly - what we call here DS head - totally engrossed in games!
Next up is Linda - with a totally out of the box - or rather in the egg box take! SO creative, so comical, imaginative and FUN! Just like the photographer!
Next take is Pam - AWESOME! You indeed rose up to the bar - well done - love the capture! Faceless and totally priceless! Totally leaves the Face up to your imagination - well done on getting through and over Irene and all your busy deadlines this week!
When this theme was chosen I immediately knew I was going back in my archive and I am so thrilled I did! It made me decide that REVENGE is sweet! Christy came to visit last year and as the four girls were together I wanted to capture as many photo's as possible! You can imagine by the end of week one they were totally over it! They decided to prank me and when I was ready to take the shot they pulled faces! Little did they know that I carried on shooting! I have endless amazing photographs of their antics but felt to do this one justice it needed to be printed A0 for the new TV Room! Lance totally agreed with me and it went to print - the frame was purchased and I am glad for the delay in this weeks post as it went up yesterday but three of the girls are yet to see it! Skyla's face was priceless - Oh No it can't go up in there, no one will be able to visit - Oh no - I look the worst - giggle, chuckle - THEN - Pay back MUM - I am going to get you back!
To balance the room out we did the same with this version which followed on from the one above - I am sorry that Meg's face is down but it is what she does without fail when she laughs!
So from me - for now a quiet update as I don't want to make too many waves until the others have seen it - I will keep you posted on their responses!
. . . I do hope that locking up all my photo's and harddrives will prevent a harsh pay back!
Well done TUTT(+1) girls - you did fab - this totally lifted my spirits this week - so much so that I started to feel human again! (and my TV room looks gorgeous!)




1 comment:
Lovely post Claire - But confusion reigns - got an e-mail from Mariette last night saying..."am I mad - you chose the themw" - so no Mariette - YOU are not going mad...I did choose the theme, but it was fun anyway, and with all that is going on our lives...sometimes confusion takes over...No harm done...Lots of love
Post a Comment