Grand plans this week - and as always when we plan God laughs! I thought it would be good for this group to 'see' each other again - we have all been close friends for a long time so the challenge was to put ourselves in front of the camera. Well done girls I am proud of you!
Mariette - I love this photo, the honesty, the beauty and love in those eyes! You go girl!
Pam aced it this week - I love that you included your essence - it says so much about you - thank you for sharing - you are my star this week! The loves of your life all included that make you YOU!
My dear friend Linda - I love this photo - it's you! Thank you for your concern and care - I truly am ok, promise!
I am proud of myself in a different way - not for my photo this week but for still being here! I experiened what most mothers never want to and really had to dig deep to lift myself up off the couch and go and have a bath and brush my teeth - I turned into a terrible slob who lost the will to live. I had a few days of that disgusting behaviour and now I am on my way back to being me - Me - Rhian Claire Mc Geer - individual, photographer, employee, friend, daughter, sister and finally Mother!
Little did I know when I took this photo of Meagan a few weeks ago that she was ready to indeed blow me a kiss goodbye!
I won't go on about our experience here as this week is dedicated to three other special people around the globe who rose to the challenge and did so well for themselves - I am proud of you! Don't think that you are through it though! I had such grand ideas and have such delicious images to try and replicate that the theme might come back to haunt you!
Love you all - THANK YOU - for being there for me - if I hadn't had such special friends around me I am not sure how I would have got through . . .
Megs - keep safe my angel, know that I love you and am watching you test your wings!
Me
x



No comments:
Post a Comment