I have had an amazing week but will share more on that subject tomorrow - for TODAY - it is TUTT(+1) and I start off with Pam's lovely shot - such gracious animals - such beauty - for me such fear!
Next is Mariette's lovely shot - such a natural setting - such freedom and beauty!
Linda's my winner this week - I love her close up - I love her journey and vision.
I had grand plans - had a planned photoshoot with a new equine vet graduate and the loves of her life but weathering the storms didn't make it. I realised just now or is that now just (?) that is was Thursday and popped around the corner to see the 'little' chaps who played the game perfectly! Love this gentle soul!
Thank you to my special TUT partners (including my own partner - Andrea) for such an amazing journey - check by again soon - we have a surprise coming soon - and then you will know why I am so grateful! Life is indeed a journey - we just sometimes forget to check in the rearview mirror!
Love you all loads
Me
x



1 comment:
Love you my friend - Just know that I am thinking of you all the time...Sending lots of love ...
Post a Comment