Also love this shot of your little man with his kitten! They are just so adorable!

I know I cheated using an old photo from a previous TUT - but really - I just haven't managed to get a better shot of Jessie - this image sums her up! Totally nosey, totally cheeky and oh so vane!
And just to document the achievement this week - I got my final assignment result and those 3049 words earned me a B for my Visual Language essay! We only get our full results after the exam board next week but with an a+, a, a, b, b and a c I don't think that I will have a problem - so its happy summer time break and we will think about the next year of hard work first week in September! Yippee! Also managed a little strop at college on Monday - my exhibition image just does not look right in a semi-white frame! There you go had to record that too!
Hugs to all xx
1 comment:
love u 2....anther good week, think this planning ahead is working really well. Huge WELL DONE on the essay! xxxxxx
Post a Comment