If I say it was because my husband took me up to Nash Point for fish 'n chips and to watch the sun go down - will I be forgiven? (those that have shared this lovely spot in my world will know its my little bit of heaven - if you haven't yet - get yourselves here NOW!)
Today is a special day though - my partner has had her little girl Elizabeth Lyn (From what I gather from fb) and I am so blessed to say she will be the subject of a future TUT - yippee!
Andrea's shot it AWESOME - Lance was also so impressed with this tree trunk that he also took pics while we were visiting - well done Andrea on a lovely shot!

And now another piece of Malta - just love this shot - a chance shot as we were walking past the stores in Mdina. And in this heat I am sure all my partners in crime from Malta will agree with me - we NEED CISK!

1 comment:
I absolutely love your picture - what a pretty parasol (I just love them - makes me think of romance)...And talking of romance - of course you are forgiven for the late post especially considering it was for something special ....Sorry I lectured :-) - Congratulations to Andrea and her family...Lots of love
Post a Comment