Friday, May 13, 2011

TUT - White

Well, THANK YOU blogger for coming back to normal after giving me heart failures yesterday as I tried most of the day to get my post up . . .

Thank you to those who have waited patiently to see this weeks post . . .

Thank you Andrea for being such an awesome TUT partner, I just thought is fitting for this post to say a big THANK YOU for sticking it out with me this long. Do you realise that we could have been TUTING for over a year (first TUT 26 May 2010) if we hadn't had our break!

Andrea has captured such a lovely WHITE theme. I know we are cheating a bit going back in our archives BUT with deadlines for assignments, the pressures of time, a NEW BABY going to make its appearance in the coming weeks - we just thought it would be good to plan ahead as it where and make things a little easier on each other - and THEN - blogger fails us!





My shot was taken during a study trip to Malta in February. A lot of the buildings are lined with bulbs which are lit up beautifully at night. When we went to Mdina I just couldn't resist getting down and dirty and taking this up shot. I was so pleased with the depth of field and just love the colour in this photograph. One of the girls took a picture of me taking this shot and when I get it I will post it so you can see that I did indeed almost lie on my back to get the shot of the row of light bulbs up the building.


Thanks for popping by I wish you all a lovely weekend, my head is going to be stuck in my pc until I finish! No option or time for procrastination! Deadline for final hand in for last two assignments is Tuesday!-





1 comment:

Linda-Maree said...

Stunning theme - Great pictures both of you (as usual)..good luck with your assignments my friend - Lots of love