Thursday, May 05, 2011

TUT - Week four - Royal Wedding

This weeks theme seemed very fitting and I had big plans to visit a street party to capture the celebrations to show the world . . . but on the day I just soaked in all the excitement and my world stopped with the billion other viewers and I cried, giggled and cried some more while watching the lovely royal wedding. Andrea's capture is perfect - Kate made a beautiful bride and her personality came through all day - calm, graceful and ever so elegant. Kate is my Princess {even though she has to wait for that title in her own right} . . .






I thought it fitting to try to capture some of the day through the papers the following day and didn't do it much justice as I wanted to get as much in and those flag lined streets just made me feel so proud they had to feature - and of course Skyla's delightful cupcakes!


Harry isn't going to get away with it so lightly and both Skyla and I will be in London for that - I know we will miss out on seeing EVERYTHING as it unfolds but to experience that atmosphere at least once in a lifetime is a must! The rest can be seen, again and again on TV the following day - so here is to LONDON - for a wedding well done!




Well done Andrea on a lovely capture! What do we have for next week . . .




Come to think about it I think we should do at least 6 TUTs this week in preparation for your beautiful bundle arriving soon . . . much love x




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Think we have a date for Harry's wedding as I am also keen to soak up some of the atmosphere on such an electric day. Great TUT again this week hun xxx

Linda-Maree said...

What a "ROYAL" theme...Claire, I am sure you are thrilled to have the other half of your family home...I miss them already - Lots of love