Look at Andrea's lovely take on BOYS! Just love their sense of freedom and fun!

And from the opposite side of the spectrum here are my favourite two BOYS after a super clean machine cleaning day! Look how my bike is shining! We miss you Chris - it would have been your birthday on Saturday, just know that we always think about you - we wish you could have riden free in the Welsh countryside with us - we miss your laugh - we miss your wisdom and we dearly miss your friendship. Rest in peace brother - you left your mark!

And a message from ME! Yes, ME - I have FINALLY come to terms with a few facts - quite silly really but I just realised who I am again after a LONG 18 years - I am CLAIRE! This may sound silly to some who think I am going doolala but hey we knew that long ago! I am ME - I am ALSO a mother, a step-mother, an Aunt, a colleague, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a photographer . . . but underneath all those roles is the most important one and that is that I am ME! Boy, I reckon life would have been easier a LONG time ago if I had realised that! Never forget who YOU are - YOU play many roles in many peoples lives but the most important role you will ever play is in YOURS! Love who you are, do what you want to do for yourself and you will be an inspiration to everyone else who's life you play such an important role in!
I am FREE - I have handed in all my assignments - hoping that the essay work was enough for a pass as I am past caring about it now! Happy with my A A B and C which give me an overall A and two B's so far - the first year of my degree is nearly over! Cannot believe how that time FLEW! I do know that I am going to ENJOY the long summer break, yes, I will read my photography books, I will take millions of photographs, but I am going to make it FUN!
Enjoy every moment of the next week - we don't know what is in store for us TOMORROW - Make the most of every moment NOW!
Love you all xx
2 comments:
LOVE this post my friend, there is absolutely NOTHING more liberating than finding yourself again and I am so glad that you are in that wonderful space!
I am sure you have ACED your essay as you did your other assigments...once again you are an inspiration!
xxx
A
Beautiful post - I love your message at the end - Very true and bitter sweet for those we have lost...Anyway, we need to learn the lesson to love every minute - I read somewhere today "Life may not be the party we imagined, but we may as well dance, whilst we are here....."Lots of love
Post a Comment