Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Week 20 - Autumn

Well my partner has cracked this week - I say as always! Well done - I think you have an added advantage though . . . congrats on the news, I hope I am in line for a week old baby shoot!


I took this interesting photo at Tintern Abbey - I just loved how the leaves are turning - closer to home we have so little I managed to find one GREEN tree with a branch that has turned a pretty red - have to get out and about this weekend!


And a sneak peak for my partner, last week I had to do shutter speeds and this is one of my shots - the them was time - which caught me up a bit but I love this old clock, it was a present to myself when we left SA and the only clock I possess that I could capture time - shutter speed 8 seconds - on the photo 8 second hands!
It is a wonderful life! I love it - live it to the full! Trying to get into the swing of lectures, research, and more research and photo's and more photos! SO . . .

I am not neglecting anyone - I PROMISE! I love you all!



2 comments:

Mariette said...

Lovely pictures - Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Awesome photo of time...and with "life" in it too;-D