Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 19 - Eyes

I just love this shot from Andrea - so beautifully captured gf!

I had the pleasure of capturing a little bit of Madison's soul a few weeks ago and although this is not the best photograph - I think her eyes tell a wonderful story! She is such a contented yet inquisitive soul! Thank you for my shot - Madison


These stunning eyes were captured some time back - I had been so interested in capturing his sisters big brown eyes and almost missed this opportunity!
Linda will recognise these stunning eyes!



And that is me for today - this week has been absolutely mind boggling and exciting - I am loving my degree course in Photographic Practise and although I know there is a lot of work ahead I am enjoying the journey! I am surrounding by the most amazing talent and KNOW that I am about to learn the most amazing things to grow mine!

Little does my TUT partner know that I am dragging her along for the ride . . . it will be one way of getting her to Wales for my exhibition!




2 comments:

Linda-Maree said...

What a lovely theme - All the shots are beautiful...Well done my friend...

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your theme...and I love how much eyes tell! Beautiful photographs!