Hello there - sorry for the late post - against all odds though it is here now!
I just love Andrea's shot - so well done! Hope you have a blast in SA - love those you are with and just enjoy every moment - I will be here to pick you up when you get back, I PROMISE! Coffee date . . .

Love this shot taken at a recent wedding - I was going all manual and planned for the depth of field and am thrilled with the result - my them for uni this week is also aperture and I have the perfect model - just going looking for a railway line and we are going to have so much FUN!

Andrea - this week's theme - well I know you are going to crack it but I am relaly trying to come up with something WOW and Welshy!
To all other TUT's well done on a fab week - I did tour around and they all look fab - so glad you are having FUN!
Love and hugs - Me x
1 comment:
Hi there...Miseed your postlast week, but was glad to see it this morning...Lots of lov3
Post a Comment