Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Week 16 - Silver

Andrea chose this stunning theme for this week - I had beautiful visions and then came up with a simple shot that blew my mind away! That could be because its really late and I have had tremendously early mornings and the fact that I COMPETELY didn't remember tonight was Wednesday . . .

I ask you all to bear with me - it has been an emotionally charged week since last Friday and the mind boggles - for those trying to unboggle this photo it was my two favourite rings on a mirror, placed on the floor in my lounge with lovely soft lighting - love how I managed the background but actually got the rings colour! I was aiming for a perfectly SILVER mirror but my creative diva had a better plan! Thanks Andrea - so glad I didn't settle for a SILVER shot from a recent jewelry shoot for a client - we would have been two peas in a pod again this week!



Absolutely LOVING this necklace I think Andrea aught to be careful when I visit - I have a think for dragonflies but this butterfly just tickled my fancy - lovely shot - well composed - a MASTERPIECE as always!



Until I can put more emotions on paper and update you with all the goings on of the recent week!



Me
x

PS - Leaving at 6:30 for Cardiff tomorrow morning so SORRY this became a Wednesday/Thursday post!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your shot is PERFEFT - so sorry you having such a tough time, please know you are in my thoughts.
xxx
A

Shayne said...

What a stunning shot. Perfectly captured.

Sorry to hear you're going thru a tough time. Hope it all works out. xx

Oh, sorry, i'm from http://scrappy-time.blogspot.com - also a tut participator.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...you could do advertisement shoots...well done, this is just perfect.

bBchronicles said...

Great shots ladies - one of my FAVORITE themes . . . silver jewelry. Hope all goes well with you - I know (well) the feeling. Always FUN to visit.