Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 17 - OLD

This weeks theme of OLD conjured up beautiful images of my old piano - then I remembered we live in a village with a beautiful old church which I have photographed many times - phew I was lucky I didn't choose one of those shots . . .


I just love this shot of Andrea's and that is why - I think both the churches need their own viewing so am so pleased that I fell in love with an old tree backing on to the chapel at the back of the church - the OLDEST part - makes you wonder if this tree could tell its tales of what is has seen over the years - how interesting they would be

Loving next weeks theme - but check back later for the history of St Illtyds Church - just can't put my hand on it this morning - my book has dissappeared!


Grounded in family week - has been so good - will post all that too . . .



4 comments:

Kerstin said...

Fantastic shot Claire - I love trees to bits and especial old ones - don't know why but they always remind me of my granddad - maybe cause they look strong and big and respectful -
Great team - both photos great chosen and a brillant TUT week again.

Well done you two :)

Mariette said...

A truly beautiful tree - so much character.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...that is an old tree...beautifully captured Claire.

Linda-Maree said...

I finally got my TUT post done - Go and check when you have a moment..Love both the tree and the church...Lovely interpretations of the theme...Lots of love