Week 15 of Team up Tuesdays - not sure about anyone else but is going so quicky but loving every moment! For weeks I have walked into my lounge and just love my floor vase with these in the corner - I am a romantic and just love low lighting - the patterns on the wall can have me mesmerised for hours! Yes, it doesn't take much! I pulled out the tripod and took plenty of pics but finally decided that this one set the mood . . .

Just love Andrea's shot - feels like you are in motion with him running on the beach - the light is awesome - well done - and thumbs up that we could show we do think differently after the last few weeks!
Please visit other TUT's - see links on the left of at least one partner which should take you travelling around the world to some amazing creations!
'til next week - Welsh cwtches for everyone!
5 comments:
I love this topic and you both captured it to perfection...well done.
The twinkle lights are done SO WELL - excellent job, they're NOT the easiest to capture. The beach - love the shimmering sand and shadow. BOTH are PERFECT examples of your theme - well done team!
You nailed it this week partner and as you said, at least it shows we aren't boringly alike lol xxx
your image is wonderful! care to share your secrets to the capture?
i love the idea of light as the subject and you did an awesome job!
Post a Comment