This is Andrea's take - again we are on the same page! And I don't open Andrea's until I know what I have chosen - this is a stunning shot - and the description of scatterlings from Africa pulled at my heartstrings - well done ANDREA!

This photo was taken in Hennops some time ago - these two girls have grown and I look forward to them seeing each other again soon! They too are scatterlings of africa . . .
Until next week - happy scrapping, photo taking, memory making! I have a BUG - I am keen to stamp and scrap and CREATE!
Until next week - happy scrapping, photo taking, memory making! I have a BUG - I am keen to stamp and scrap and CREATE! Me
x
4 comments:
You two are on the same page. Well done, both the photos are beautiful and show friendship.
Love the emotion in both photos...the one I know so very well and have also always loved it..Thank you for doing this week as encouragement and motivation for Mariette and I...Andrea - Enjoy the rest of your break - Can't wait to see what the two of you do next week...
you two make me smile very often when I see your photos - so alike and in the other way so different - this weeks theme is one I MUST remember when doing my list - perfect perfect perfect.... Love that you both have chosen photos with seeing your people from behind...
what amazing TUT, you both have the same idea for friendship!!!
Well done to you both
Post a Comment