Thursday, August 12, 2010

Team up Thursdays - almost Friday! - Week 12 - Teapots!

This challenge was totally cracked by Andrea who thought right outside the box - AWESOME, WELL DONE, 10/10, PERFECT - A WINNER!



Sadly, I only have one teapot and two milkjugs left of this precious range. For those that know me well - you know why I have this set! If anyone visits the pottery near Ballito and they still do this range PLEASE send me their details so I can get them to ship me some mugs! MY last one was chipped and I can't have chipped ANYTHING so it landed in the bin! I thought it was time to record my love of this set, memories of a lovely holiday in Ballito, an afternoon tea with one of my best friends and discovering these hand painted dragonflies!

This shot wasn't planned - but I love the grains of sugar! No - one's kitchen is PERFECT - is it supposed to be?


To Andrea, thank you for your patience and kindness this week. Thank you for asking me to share this journey with you - I also cannot believe that 12 weeks have gone so quick!
To my family - you are all precious - to my friends, even more so! We have been through a rough week with a short respite! We will get through - there has been so much love, so much caring and so many positive vibes that there is no option! It is sad though, that it takes a major event to touch our lives to make us humble, to make us realise how lucky we are, to show ourselves we can rise to the challenge, to bare our raw emotions and to do difficult things!
CELEBRATE life and enjoy every moment of what you do! Record things that mean a lot to you now - they could be like my chipped tea cup!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I LOVE your teapot Claire, both photos are just gorgeous! Thinking of you girl, know it is a rough time xxx