Thursday, August 05, 2010

Team up Thursday - Week 11

I must be honest it was a relief to hear this weeks theme - Sunset! I just love the mood captured in Andrea's shot! Awesome!
I captured this sunset in 2007 at our beach in Llantwit Major - it was well worth the wait and has made for a brilliant A1 canvass! It was an awesome day - a day during our first year in Wales - I can look back in amazement now how quickly our three years has almost past. That is what we capture - moments in time - memories - think a little the next time you look through your lense - what do you want to remember about this moment . . .
This one didn't make the cut for this week but I love the angle and of course I just love my cliffs!
Quite dramatic . . .

Hope my partner does not give up with me after my new theme . . . I am strange I know!

Cx

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Simply STUNNING partner, both shots are beautiful, love the contrast in your "discarded" shot. Another super week!
xxx

Marcelle said...

BOTH AMAZING AND CREATIVE SUNSETS....LOVE THEM BOTH, EACH SO VERY DIFFERENT BUT SO VERY SPECIAL.

I am crazy about sunsets and can photograph it for ages...and never tire, so really loved seeing this entry today.