Friday, August 13, 2010

My Brave Friend Sheryl!


For those that don't know her - you would love her to bits - and because my life has been centred around her this week - I thought I would introduce her - even though she is going to kill me for this photo!
I will keep you all posted on her progress as soon as I hear anything but for now - we are going to Nash Point for Hot Chocolate and Welsh Cakes! Pure bliss . . .

3 comments:

Rhian Claire said...

If anyone got stuck in a car with you on a HOT day due to an accident on the motorway - and you had to spend 5 hours with them moving only 1 mile WHO would it be?

For me it was Sheryl - and we survived! It brought us closer! We didn't get bored and didn't stop talking!

Andrea said...

Hi Sheryl, nice to meet you....you girls are lucky to have each other, 5 hours is a looooooooong time ;0)

Michelle Ramsay said...

Moments with special friends will always hold great memories