Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Team up Thursdays - Week 10 - 50 50

This week I thought my theme of 5050 would be so amazing - to split your composition! I had a vase in mind and a perfect split protrait! That will have to be another time . . .
My shot this week was by pure accident! I put the mirror on the floor as I wanted a shot of my Meagan! But Jessie was classic - she thought it was a deep black hole and had us all amused so I had to share . . .

I just love Andrea's shot this week - it has so much character and has captured all of Megan!



Don't forget to take a look at everyone else doing Team up Thursdays - and we would love more people to join this world wide craze - it is so much fun!

Thank you for those who pop in - if you are anything like me I am dashing from one team to another on Thursday and don't always leave messages but know that I was there! So inspiring!

Welsh Cwtches to all xx

1 comment:

Andrea said...

FANTASTIC as always!