
I loves Andrea's shot this week - I love the way the girls are holding each other - you can almost feel how much fun they are having!

And this is what you get when you carry on taking pictures and your daughters think they had you fooled! I asked them to open their eyes on the count of three to make sure they all had their eye's open and they pre planned to all pull funny faces - and boy have I got some classic shots! I wasn't fooled, maybe a little surpised but I carried on shooting and managed to capture the giggles too!
%5D.jpg)
4 comments:
Claire - what a wonderful shot - so natural - so beautiful - so full of joy - so WELL DONE! Love the theme and both photos - you girls do a great job and its alway such a fun to see what you hav/had in your mind.
GREAT"
Another lovely week Partner, can't thank you enough for doing this with me specially coz I know how busy you are xxx
stunning photos! you are giving so much inspiration:)
Well done to you both, you both captured it perfectly ~ makes me want to join in...
Post a Comment