Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week 8 - Milk

I admit this was a challenge and one that I needed to put more effort in but for a start I captured what I wanted but not quite in focus! This is a test of one's patience . . . not for me taking the photos but for my dear husband having to make sure only ONE drop came out at a time!!!!


Andrea's shot is adorable - I walked into the kitchen the other day - cameraless - and Skyla looked up at me with a milk moustache! I chuckled but the moment was lost - uncaptured! For me who dislikes MILK completely this was a challenge - the smell makes me ill! And to watch Skyla drink would have finished me off - that is why my family do it secretly - I just happened to walk in - cameraless! For more adorable shots - check andrea's blog - well done, what an outstanding week!






This one was a little better focused but did not have the perfect drop bouncing up!
This one also captured my heart - check the tidy drop flying up! Amazing!


Until next week, to all the team up thursdays - well done on a lovely week last week - I did visit and your pics are AMAZING!


c C c






5 comments:

Andrea said...

Your hubby is a saint Claire....one drop at a time, shew, mine just laughs and asks me if I need the tripod lol.

Fab captures all of them, amazing what you can do with a fast shutter speed, as you say the focus is a little soft but I don't think it detracts from the ultimate result at all.

xxx
A

Marcelle said...

Gosh your hubby has patience ~ mine would do it a few times then tell me he had things to do.....

I love the way you captured the milk drops. Never attempted to capture water or anything running yet.
#good going team#

Ella Swan said...

Absolutely love your photo Claire! I realised as soon as I saw it on Andrea's blog first of all that someone would painstakingly be dropping those single drops from a dizzy height lol! I have also joined in as of this week.

tania said...

This is a shot very well taken! Love it!

karin said...

and how is the Mcgeers doing? Love the pics, brilliant timing
love
k