Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nadolig Llanwen 2009

Firstly, Christmas 2009 summed up with cards:-



The thing that makes this card so special is that I had fun making a whole lot like it with my bestest friend in the Spring this year in my own diningroom. It had to be unloaded as her bags were too heavy and sat in storage with me until November when it made it back to South Africa and to her home, I was the lucky recipient of one of them and what made it more special is that it arrived on Christmas Eve, thanks Tash xxx

This was the first card that I received this year and is so original - Chris and Kara, thank you for getting your Sam's feet all green just for everyone including us! It must have been so much fun!

From my Special Bestest Welsh Friend! Love you too much Christine!

The Cutest from daughter to her Dad - this is from 2008 but was worthy of keeping!



I loved this card so much, the scan does not do the blue glitter justice! I was happy receiving it in 2008 and even happier receiving it from the same person in 2009! Thanks Gerry xx






Shawn the Sheep - my ONLY Welsh card this year - thanks Helen!



I am gutted to say that I did not recieve this card - I saved it from the recycling from my Cousin, Martin - How AWESOME is this card?
Roll call for the cards - now the pressies!
All Christmassed out and ready for 2010!

C x


1 comment:

serendscrappity said...

Hey I am sorry, I never saw this post! Think they should send an email when updates are made to posts you follow, don't you?.
Loved making them too.