I can honestly say there are loads of things that make me HAPPY! But, I have to share my latest one with you - this is really SAD I know but it is true! I bought myself a fur HAT! I even walked around the house with it the other day because it made me feel better and WHY NOT?
We all think we are invinsible and the inevitable will never happen but it does and it will! I may not be here tomorrow and if I had not bought something that made me happy and wore it because I felt like it, if for some reason I was not here tomorrow everyone will at least say that I did something crazy because it made me HAPPY! How many things do we TREASURE and take great care of because we LOVE them and don't want anything to happen to them? I know I had loads before we left for our new lives and it did break my heart to part with some of them BUT the lesson I learnt is that we need to use what we love because it makes us feel good (that warm fuzzy feeling that just rises from within your soul!).
How many crystal glasses do you own? I own two, I sometimes have a tot of bourbon in them but most of the time I drink water out of them! It does taste better you know!
I have a FESTIVE Christmas mug from a special friend and I just LOVE drinking out of it anytime of the year to give me that special feeling all over again!
I am in my HAPPY place - not such a healthy place at the moment but I will get there I am sure. I LOVE this time of year, the excitment building up, the special scents and flavours of Christmas - Guy Fawkes is down and out and next week we go to the switching on of the Cardiff Christmas lights and Winter Wonderland opens - yippee - I feel like a kid all over again! AND, this year, I don't care about making a tit of myself - I am going ice-skating - we only live once! I am consciously making an effort to LIVE!
I am looking forward to those icy winter days filled with sunshine and blue skies - photo shoots on the beach full of pink angel rays creating magnificent lighting on my subjects.
I love ORDER, and slowly ORDER is coming back into my home, our business and my LIFE and it really does make me feel better. Just remember, it isn't always MONEY that helps a situation, most of the time it is a little EFFORT and a micromovement FORWARD that does the trick.
De-clutter, sort out, get rid of waste. Your waste is someone else's JOY! If you seriously haven't used it in the last year - WHAT are you holding on to it for?
I open my heart and soul and welcome with JOY this time of rest and recuperation, this opportunity to hibernate, to clean, to keep clean, to sort, to file, to put in order. To breathe, to smell the most joyous smells, to see life through the eyes of my inner child.
I am not on something - or am I? Maybe I am, the abundance of LIFE, my LIFE, my glorious one of a kind LIFE.
Thank you to all those who share this precious LIFE with me - thank you for taking the time to be so patient with updates - to all those scrapbookers out there waiting for inspiration it is on its way - Journaling! Digital scrapbooking, creative photo techniques - I am in the MOOD to play!
Love
Me
x
2 comments:
Thanks for such a wonderful post. I must say all those things you mentioned is something I also enjoy - although we don't have snow here, when I have been in a snowy situation it has been wonderful. Keep well and stay happy.
You make me happy my friend, I am so glad you are in my life :)
Post a Comment