
have I been having fun! I have soooooooooooo many new toys to play with I am in heaven! I have my OWN camera that NO-ONE can touch! I am so cruel but have made such a big scene that they all keep their hands off! The BEST thing was my first prime lens - I got the 135mm Soft Focus lens to play with and am IN LOVE! Totally different photography experience but so much fun! I also got a 85mm telephoto which is fun too. I got a fab deal on the Canon 40D so decided not to go for the all new 50D that only offers video but hey who wants video when you are a photographer!
The wedding went well and then I did a baby shoot as well as a christening and I am in love. I feel like my heart is beating again. I love being creative and I love DIGITAL scrapbooking, I think the big bonus is that it is mess free! I am sure that every now and again I will paper scrap just to convince myself I still can and to get my hands dirty!
I have been to Wales miracle man and am soooooooooooooooooo in love with him! He is changing my life and the way I feel about it! He is awesome. He said I need hugs so if there are any spare going you know what to do! I am on a three month treatment and have to be sugar and yeast free due to a yeast infection in my colon! After a week a caved in but am back on the straight and narrow! I just could not resist special chocolates on my birthday! Try going yeast free - you cannot believe what you land up with - FRUIT, VEGIES and all things natural! What does that tell you! I changed my pancake recipe by dropping the sugar and have fresh stewed apples with honey and clotted cream instead! Yes, yes I know the honey is pushing it!
This is a big time in our lives as we have been here1 year and 1o months. We have four weeks to prepare Lance's application and he has to pass his LIFE test and then we are passport free for at least three months! THEN, oh boy, are we travelling! We NEED to go to Paris and Amsterdam and Germany and Tenerife! Nevermind skiing in the Alps or walking in Spain! Oh boy, and the PHOTOGRAPHS!
Thank goodness I have started digi scrapping! Thank goodness I have signed up to a company for canvasses, photobooks etc at discounted rates! We will send you a book instead of a postcard!
Love to you all!
Me in my HAPPY place!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3 comments:
Oh wow Claire, one can hear how excited and full of life you are. Sometimes making a healthy eating change can just do so much good. Look forward to seeing your photos with your new "toy". Good luck with Lance's application - that will be a huge relief.
Keep well and stay happy and focused.
Lots of love
xxx
So glad to hear that you are in a happier space in your life at the moment. Nothing as rejuvenating for the body and soul, eating healthy. Enjoy your new camera tools.
So here's some hugs for you ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Desire
Hi Claire, I am so with you and share your excitement with your new camera....I remember when I got my baby I was walking on air, and you are so right it is a strictly hands off policy in our house too :0)
Can't wait to see the fun you have had - look forward to sharing this journey with you.
xxx
A
Post a Comment