Sunday, August 09, 2009

How time flies . . .


I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted - time certainly does fly by when you are having fun they say! Change, change change is the order of 2009. I thought that ended in 2007 but I guess I planned and God laughed. There is so much to add to this post - just lets say relationships have been questioned because of a shocking split of our dear friends Chris and Christine. Work arrangements have changed due to Lance being laid off and after endless interviews and dear john letters we decided we had no choice but to start something on our own - it has been hectic and stressful but has resulted in a different relationship altogether and Lance growing from strength to strength. Of course he needs to occassional kick up the a**** but who doesn't. I know I do! I have been knitting up a storm, exploring my favourite places and finding some new. Cannot believe Southerndown beach is just down the road and we have had the audacity to drive past on so many occassions. Kay has arrived and we have had to stays by them with us and the introduction of Quin and Lance fishing. I have been reading - I have been learning - I have been enjoying LIFE so please forgive me for not having time to update my blog but I will capture some of the essence of the past months in blog updates this week. I know after Tuesday there will be a big one! 'Til then. All my Love Cx

3 comments:

Andrea said...

look forward to hearing all about it...am sure there have been some stressful times, but sometimes they produce the opportunities for the most growth.
xxx
A

Michelle Ramsay said...

Welcome back to blogland, have missed your updates. Obstacles make one stronger to face the next one, although not nice.

Andrea said...

P.S. I keep meaning to tell you I ADORE this photograph by the way.
xxx
A