with Tash has been special all over again. I love exploring Wales, although I land up going back to places I have been because they are so beautiful I have to share them. Different seasons mean that it is a different experience and Wales has so much beauty on offer. Sometimes it is difficult to explain, or to capture on film . . .
But when you actually stand small in such an awesome place it touches your soul.
I am sooooooooooooooooo grateful for my Welsh roots. I am so grateful for being made to feel at home by everyone near and dear. It gives me great joy when someone close can feel the same.
I want to thank four special people, yes in this case there are loads more but THANK YOU Nanna, Tarryn, Kiara and Devon for giving up two precious weeks with your special Mom so that I could share my love for Wales with her! To my friend, thank you thank you thank you for travelling so far (yes I know what you went through to come to visit) to spend precious moments with ME!
3 comments:
It is always great to share special things like this with special people - enjoy!! I must say the little bit of Wales I did see, I really enjoyed and my next visit will certainly be a lot longer than 4 days!!
That photos is AWESOME - sorry I can never resist a comment on a stunning photo ;-)
Glad you had fun with your friends....friendship is such a special relationship.
xxx
A
Its always very uplifting and food for the soul when a true friend sacrifices a great deal just to be with you. Count yourself as priveleged. Hugs from Desire
Post a Comment