Monday, April 20, 2009

And now its not all FIRSTS . . .

Okay, so maybe I have been around my daughters too long and their funny poses have rubbed of on me. It is not the first time that I have laughed from my soul doing something silly. It is the first time though that I sat on this bench but is will not be the last! It was Lance's second birthday - our first beach and cliff walk with the Fox's. The first time that I have managed to find inner peace at what outwardly seems turbulent times! We are blessed, I am blessed with such beauty in all forms around me. For each breathe that we take so for granted! For friendship and pure LOVE - for amazing scenery and the most awesome weather. For a family filled to overflowing with love and adoration - for a puppy that is really HUMAN!

If you are out there, feeling like all your FIRSTS are unbearable - take stock of what you have and take a GOOD look around you! You cannot count your blessings on your hands - I BET you!

We have been in Wales now for 1 1/2 years - WOW - sometimes it feels like FOREVER, sometimes like YESTERDAY but it is all GOOD! I love the Welsh people, I love the country and most of all I LOVE what it has given my family! A chance! A chance to take stock and take a deep breathe and re-evaluate what we thought we held so dear! It has taught me patience, it has given me JOY it has SHOWN me what I have , WHO I am and what is IMPORTANT to me! I hope you all don't have to move continents to find your HOME! That is what is took me!

We also like to look and search for the next BIG thrill - sometimes it is right in front of us! Take a little peek - yours could be right under your nose!

All I can say - to EVERYONE in my life is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I am in a happy place, are you?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Claire, really enjoyed the blog and will def be back to visit.
xxx
A

Michelle Ramsay said...

I love your picture - the kind of things I do as well. You have to be able to do the things you want and be able to laugh about them to. Yes, I am in my happy place and it is a wonderful place to be.

See you soon.