Friday, April 17, 2009

London . . .

After a day in London - I came home as tired as anything but full of thanks for my City, Cardiff. I love Cardiff, I love the Welsh people and hospitality. We are so blessed to be able to enjoy the best of both worlds and last night I LOVED a three hour walk to the beach and along the cliffs to St Donats - Skyla, Jessie and I were blessed with the most awesome sunset - it was worth the long trek home! I hope that for all the international voters in the South African general election our votes make a difference. I pray that the Rainbow nation has a chance to change history. Love and miss you all - much!

1 comment:

Michelle Ramsay said...

It is amazing how beauty can make you feel so great. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.