what does change mean for you?
Well for me it has been an inner shift in mindset. Finding family. Changing jobs. Making decisions and realising that WE create our experiences. We hold each in each second of the day the KEY to a brighter future, more love, happy moments and great joy!
Sorry I haven't been around for a while but as you can see I have had quite enough to contend with! I am sorry and THANK YOU for all the gentle nudges reminded me how important this blog is for keeping you up to speed with our progress here. That has changed though - this has become a diary for personal reflection and not so much of a general update of a South African family's new life in Wales! I won't apologise you are more than welcome in sharing both with me. For those who want the nitty gritty's of life outside SA there will be a newletter emailed this week. For now - this is me coming to terms with great change.
The most exciting news was from the Holloway side of my family - at last I made contact with my fathers two brothers here in the UK. Sian gave me the mission when we left and I am glad to say it has been accomplished - THANK YOU Delme! I still cannot fathom that I had done so many internet searches I had given up and in discussing it with a friend and her son asking a few questions that resulted in the following information (which was all I knew!) Michael Holloway, journalist, Cowbridge Grammar school and less than five minutes later I had a biography of my uncle right under my nose! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I will add a link to the website on which a full update of the Hollway family is about to be published! Thank you to both Mike and John for such a loving receptive response when hearing from a niece you never knew. I look forward to catching up and hearing so much more of the family story and sharing in more heritage photographs!
As for change - I attended a Reiki I course and felt such strong emotions - for quite an emotional person I thought that was impossible ( I have family issues now so will continue this later . . .) Okay I am back - Lance is back from a ride to Porthcawl and Meagan is off to the beach and Skyla is a little emotional - I guess the little hormones are kicking in as we see more and more evidence of it every day>
Well for me it has been an inner shift in mindset. Finding family. Changing jobs. Making decisions and realising that WE create our experiences. We hold each in each second of the day the KEY to a brighter future, more love, happy moments and great joy!
Sorry I haven't been around for a while but as you can see I have had quite enough to contend with! I am sorry and THANK YOU for all the gentle nudges reminded me how important this blog is for keeping you up to speed with our progress here. That has changed though - this has become a diary for personal reflection and not so much of a general update of a South African family's new life in Wales! I won't apologise you are more than welcome in sharing both with me. For those who want the nitty gritty's of life outside SA there will be a newletter emailed this week. For now - this is me coming to terms with great change.
The most exciting news was from the Holloway side of my family - at last I made contact with my fathers two brothers here in the UK. Sian gave me the mission when we left and I am glad to say it has been accomplished - THANK YOU Delme! I still cannot fathom that I had done so many internet searches I had given up and in discussing it with a friend and her son asking a few questions that resulted in the following information (which was all I knew!) Michael Holloway, journalist, Cowbridge Grammar school and less than five minutes later I had a biography of my uncle right under my nose! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I will add a link to the website on which a full update of the Hollway family is about to be published! Thank you to both Mike and John for such a loving receptive response when hearing from a niece you never knew. I look forward to catching up and hearing so much more of the family story and sharing in more heritage photographs!
As for change - I attended a Reiki I course and felt such strong emotions - for quite an emotional person I thought that was impossible ( I have family issues now so will continue this later . . .) Okay I am back - Lance is back from a ride to Porthcawl and Meagan is off to the beach and Skyla is a little emotional - I guess the little hormones are kicking in as we see more and more evidence of it every day>
Back to the Reiki - Emotional change or was it emotionally charged? I had the most amazing experience and from that day on it has only meant change and for the better I am sure! I now have healing hands and a way open mind! Very spiritual and very personal and ALL good! I am now convinced to do a 2 year reflexology course and will continue with Reiki - this has been an interesting turn in my walk and a welcome one!
Work has been busy - I have been involved with arrangements, administration and badging of five events and they all fell within the last two weeks. I took on administration of a cartographic project and was going to venture in that direction but now feel that I MUST take on my photography instead. I will stay in the post I am and do what I do as I do it well and it will enable me to condense my hours into a four day working week which will mean I won't mind too much sacraficing a day on the weekend for wedding photography or other shoots.
And as for holding the KEY - what a profound realisation I came to this week. We each hold the KEY in every thought and word of every second! We just don't realise it and when the penny drops it all seems so simple. We hold the key right now for our own destiny. What are you going to do with yours?
I will leave you to ponder on that - I know I still need more time and you will too! Until next time - we love you all and miss you much. Take a huge cyber hug and FEEL our love through these words . . . CHERISH each and every moment and FIND your JOY!
2 comments:
Sounds great, looking forward to the healing hands!
Wow, you have been busy and I have certainly missed your posts. I must say I always enjoy reading them as they are quite inspirational. Great chatting to you the other night on Facebook and I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks time.
Keep well.
Post a Comment