Sunday, February 08, 2009

Cobwebs and raindrops . . .

Sorry if this all seems confusing but sometimes it is best just to spit it all out and THEN try to make sense of it all so this is really a post for me and may make NO sense to anyone out there 'cause it is probably all NONSENSE!

1. Why do we find it so difficult to be honest with each other about things that matter the most. Especially with people that mean the most - we rather keep quiet and let it grow until it ruptures into something that it shouldn't?

2. When we are hurting the most we find comfort comes from the most least expected place or person.

3. Why do we put ourselves through these experiences time and time again instead of learning the first time round?

4. Why to we need to learn the lesson?

5. Why do I find the rythm of the sea so soothing - WHY you ask that is simple! Yes, I KNOW WHY - but why do I choose the COLDEST day of the year with more snow coming across from England!

The answers are actually all so simple to answer! You see, when you spend so much time motivating and caring for others, YOU - the most important of all is not getting enough attention and then in one foul swoop you fall flat on your face and it takes a while to build yourself up again. This is so true for many facets in life, your relationships, your career and your CREATIVITY! You can GIVE only so much and until you learn the BALANCING ACT of feeding your own soul too you fall FLAT! And it takes raindrops and the ripple effect of raindrops in your life and more than that it takes TIME to heal back to normal - if it ever was normal!

I am so grateful that I have an amazing circle of really special people in my life who have always stood by me no matter what my next venture is - I have new 'raindrops' who have impacted my life in a short time than some that have been there for years! I am forever grateful to have both - in this day and age I am horrified to pick up in training courses and in corridors, streets and even while taking public transport that there are so many people out there in the world that seem to have no-one! No-one to talk to, no-one that THEY think cares enough! To me that is tragic! EVERYONE of us has a ripple effect into so many other lives on this planet - if only those people took the time to notice! The world today has created so many people that seem to have lost the will to live - is it our daily actions towards our fellow men that have created this? What drives to person to the bottomless pit of dispair and what drives SOME of those people back up again to a joyous life? WHY is it so difficult for some to maintain a healthy BALANCE of good times and bad? Do we attract it? Some people do! Others have found that the endless see-saw is much easier to cope with if you balance yourself out!

Don't worry - I promise I am okay in my world! I am so peaceful but a little out of kilter that's all! You see I FOUND that balance and I LOVED being in that place and all the puzzle pieces were falling into place and then one piece came along that clearly doesn't fit - but we have to find its place! Every puzzle piece has its place, sometimes it just takes longer to find . . .

I am off to my favourite place for my favourite thing - I am off to Nash Point for hot chocolate and Welsh cakes - I know it is only 2 degrees outside and icy and with snow coming AGAIN the chill factor is driving it to feel like -12 degrees but hey the hot chocolate is good! I am also looking forward to an amazing night at the CIA on Friday with my girlfriends at Holiday on Ice - Mystery and WE have special back stage passes and will have such amazing photo opportunities because of a SPECIAL friend who's daughter all the way from SA is part of the troupe! How amazing is that and how amazing is it that she is coming to Cardiff so we can see her - cool bananas!!! I am also starting to choose which sessions I want to go on in September - I am going to an awesome weekend in London with Louise Hay (You can heal your life) and Dorreen Virture (my angel lady) - how special is that!!!! I also have some scrapbooking challenges underway - all DIGITAL! I am so excited and I am so excited to be preparing more journalling work for magazines and designersnotes.co.uk and all the old ones are being revamped! You see I am ok - you don't have to worry! I just need to find my BALANCE again! I am sure that after listening to the sea bells and the rythm of the waves crashing against the cliffs and all the fresh air - the cobwebs will clear and my heart will settle!

3 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

That is so true. Once a person finds their balance in life, everything fits in. It is sometimes how we deal with things that will determine how they work out eventually. Glad you have found your balance!

Enjoy your outings - sounds like loads of fun!!

serendscrappity said...

Will send you a separate mail, soon!

Desire Fourie said...

You have hit a lot of tender points for most of us, here. But, the main thing in the end is for us is to keep our lives in balance. I am sure with all these positive ventures lined up for you, you will definitely manage to keep your life in balance. Hugs from Desire