Wednesday, April 02, 2008

hello to the world . . .



we are doing well! We had an absolutely gorgeous day on Sunday and went of to Ogmore-by-Sea and onto Porthcawl before having delightful waffles with Lance and Michelle in Bridgend. The girls have had a two week holiday and I am sure they are just as excited about going back to school next week as we are! I am having another four day week this week as I am taking friday off to go shopping with the girls and to give them a bit of a treat! Also venturing to the hairdresser (Clynt I miss you!) so we will see but three months down the line I am more than overdue! Take care everyone - enjoy the pics - catch up soon!

2 comments:

Claire said...

hello mommy i had so much fun there love ya lots




skyla !!!
:)
X-X-X-

Tamara-Jane said...

To my favorite Aunt and Uncle...

I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of both of you sticking it out there. I know it is far from easy and I am sure that on a couple of occasions all you have wanted to do is come home. It might not seem like it all the time, but you have done a really courageous thing by making the big move.

As much as I miss you all terribly, I know that it has been the right thing for the two of you and your little family!

Don't ever think we have forgotten about you or don't miss you because we do. More than you know, but we want you to be as happy as you possibly can! Keep your chins up and know that your little family here in Cape Town loves and misses you all the time.

Love you lots.

X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X