Saturday, March 29, 2008

. . . of pickles and victory!


Well after a wonderful Easter break full of relaxation and cocooning we started our new week eventfully! My long awaited assignment results arrived and I logged on to the site with my eyes closed so that Meagan could check! I really thought I didn't get this assignment at all but lands up I need to have a little more faith in myself! 80% for the first, now 11 more to go! Pass is 75% average so there is not much room for a bugger up is there? Then on to nest eggs and pickles or is it a pickled egg? We, will laugh about it I am sure but at the moment we thought Lance would be spending the week in England and I would be taking a long stroll home! You see, you should never cross the Severn Bridge unless you know you have the toll as they only charge coming into Wales and arrest you and escort you off the bridge if you don't have the fee! We were in a pickle but amazingly we were both in high spirits about it! At least now a little bit of my useless advise will be adhered to as I am SURE that he doesn't want to go through this ordeal again! The girls are at home for the Easter break for two weeks - it seems as if they are more on holiday here than ever before! Maybe just because we are more conscious of it! Lance is pioneering Chippenham after a creative day at home yesterday. We await the finalisation of the house deal with baited breathe and look forward to being released from our commitments in SA in due course. It is going to be liberating! It is the freedom that we have so desired for some time now. We are enjoying building a new life and I can assure you it won't be with a repeat of our past. We will no longer let circumstances interfere as we are in charge! Have been experimenting and loved this pic of Meagan - slideshow to follow of the girls day on the beach with their dad from Thursday - ps check out the difference between Meagan and Skyla on the beach!!!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

hehehehe mum funny one megan's hair looks nice

love ya
skyla-moo
you baby
X-X-X-X-X
mwah love you lots