Sunday, April 20, 2008

news from the silence . . .


full of quiet celebrations - our four month anniversary has passed together with Lance's 43rd Birthday. We are quiet and calm and patient. It has not been easy but seeing everyone in quiet routine is rewarding. Listening to the girls day by day saying that they are happy here. Work for me is getting busy which is awesome and getting into the swing of things is also easier. Working in Cardiff is wonderful and living in rural settings is really beautiful - a balance one could never get in SA. We worry about Africa - the news with Zimbabwe and what seems to be a split SA regime is cause for concern. I have my scan and blood tests this week so I am sure that once that is sorted out I will be on top form again. The news from the house at last seems promising and I am sure once that ordeal is put behind us it will be easier to move forward. We have had a quiet restful weekend - the house needs a good clean through but that can wait - the laundry is up to date - wow I don't know what all the fuss was about with the ironing! It is over in a wizz! Girls getting at each other - nothing unusual! Meagan is looking forward to her trip and is growing up - I need to spend more special time with her! We are off to a girlie handbag party on Friday which is going to be awesome - all the way in Talbot Green - is also going to be nice to see another area. Keep in touch and remember we love and miss you all!

No comments: