Hello all
All the way from Wales we would like to wish you all a wonderful Easter break. What is in store for us? An eventful weekend with decorating planned - (Meagan gets a room make-over!), an outing to the botanical gardens (a long walk to feed my soul!) and loads of rest as well as scruptious CHOCOLATE (treat yourselves to a Lindt chocolate bunny they are just so cute - when the bell rings on their collar it is a reality check - do I really want to put the scale through this?!)! For Lance it is a well deserved break after an extremely busy week - with travelling and contract signing from Somerset, Blackwood and Chipenham and an unscheduled emergency trip to the dentist for root canal treatment after a sleepless night in AGONY! For Meagan it will be a full investigation into her new dance classes and for Skyla a visit and research into the martial arts. For me it will be resisting a tempting visit to the craft store for some scrapbooking 'stuff' to release a little CREATIVITY! I managed to decorate a memory box as a gift for someone as a special gift and it has just made my patience wear a little thin! I have bought canvasses to do wall art for Skyla's new room so I am sure getting the goodies together to complete that project could warrant a couple of supplies! We are in for a dramatic cold weekend although the snow drop on the weather forecast has AGAIN disappeared! We had some house moves this week with the arrival of the new 'girly' bed that Meagan received as a gift! She was ecstatic and slept like a princess! It is temporary until we receive ours and then she will get our double and the new single will go to Skyla - very confusing but I actually am amazed at how many 'things' we have accumulated in just 3 months - YES, I know I was never going to do it again but there is a difference between 'Things' you need to survive and 'THINGS' that you really don't need! Our little home also had a HUGE cleaning make-over and WOW you can see the difference! My INSPIRATION to study was ignited with the purchase of the most awesome notebook and matching pen! Sounds quite lame but I really was getting bogged down in the paperwork and needed a little something to trigger me in the right direction - achieved! Was up researching late last night and the penny dropped on a couple of issues - two assignments will be completed this week-end and we hold thumbs we get to the next level safely.
For those of you amazed at our seemingly easy move - the three month marker arrived with loads of emotions! We have all been missing home and especially friends and family. We love our new home - in all aspects - make no mistake BUT we miss you all more now than ever! I know from some of you the same goes there - it appears the HOLIDAY syndrome has passed and REALITY is sinking in! I am sure we will all support each other through this transition and you would all be so proud of the youngest member who pointed her tiny little finger at both Lance and I yesterday and said "Two years, REMEMBER we said 2 years! Stop this nonsense now!" So sweet from such a little soul! Meagan had an emotional ride as well which is, I think, what triggered everything off! A friend issue - or should we say a so-called friend issue with a he said/she said scenario that was very ugly! I know to take it from where it comes and know that we are better people - just proves how small minded some people can be though. She cried herself to sleep and woke up a stronger person - I am just so pleased that the nicest thing happened to her on such a grotty day! It balanced itself out and she came through a shining star. We are going to spend the next three months working on broadening our social circle. We have spent so much time concentrating on getting organised with life that now we have routine we have the extra time to concentrate on building a social circle that would have alleviated a lot of pain during this nonsense! I needed a Linda hug, or a Tash dose of tranquility and it was not there! With the girls starting their dancing and judo in Bridgend - I will also join the Photography club in Cowbridge which will help with a few more creative challenges and the opportunity to meet like minded people. Michelle and Lance have been great and it is going to be awesome to catch up with them too this weekend!
Lance is well in the swing of things and has had the taste of success which so drives him. He is on the top of his game and reached top sales for the week - cracked his record of a deal a day and actually signed three in a morning! I am so pleased for him. He is growing from strength to strength and has been so rewarded for his efforts it will drive him to further heights. His driving factor is of course to get the funds to pay for his beloved bike to come over - what did you expect?
To all our friends and family - keep in touch - it makes things sooooo much easier! Thank you to all of you who remain so faithful - you will be rewarded - of that I am positive!
Loads of Love from all of us - in our beautiful little spot in Wales!
1 comment:
Well you all seem to really be settling down, despite the occasional emotional twists, but if you all stick together (and it certainly sounds like you do), you will get through it and have a great experience.
I love how you all arrange so many things to do.
Please post some pictures of the room makeovers - I would love to see them and I am sure others would too.
Keep well and have a wonderful Easter. I was given a Lindt bunny from my son, so will certainly enjoy it on Sunday.
Regards
Post a Comment