
Today in the post Lance and Skyla received their NHS cards! By the way I just LOVE the post lady - MOST days she drops of post through our front door between 9am - 10am but yesterday there was NOTHING! Today there was nothing either but when we got back from the Doctors with Meagan there was a lot! I had a huge envelope full of documents to sign for The National Assembly of Wales! I duly filled them in and they are in the post back to Cardiff - that is how things WORK here - like clockwork! Once they have received the forms and I pass my security check I will start work! I will have two trains to catch - one from Llantwit to Cardiff Central then connecting to Cathys Park! YES - I will have two hours a day to carry on with my newfound love or rather resurrected love - READING! That is how I see it! Back to how things work - Lance wasn't even supposed to have medical cover and he gets his NHS card first, he get a job first, the first just go on and on and HE is loving it! I must be honest it is really great taking the back seat too! He is enjoying exploring - gets frustrated because things are not going HIS way with the house and the bike! He wants his wheels - two wheels and things settled in SA and he will be HAPPY! Skyla is HAPPY! She is enjoying school and can be funny at times but that is only for attention - she is REALLY not enjoying the fact that Meagan is around ie not with Britt! I have to split myself in two and sometimes it is not easy on me! I guess I must ENJOY this together time though because just now Meagan and Skyla will be off and away with their friends again and I will be MOANING that I never see them! Lance has found a new LOVE - I am pleased and now we all just have to be PATIENT! We don't want a Jack Russel because it would never live up to Ben and Sarah's reputations or standards so we decided to look at other breeds! I of course would LOVE a Yorkie a teacup Yorkie that can go everywhere with us! Lance wants a Husky! We have found a breeder near us and will pay us a visit but will be put on a waiting list for a couple of months which is great as we still have lots of exploring to do and of course need to move into a suitable home! It is something to look forward too - as for names my Yorkie will be Izzie or Jessie and Lance's husky will be Alaska or Husky! Meagan was off colour yesterday and today but I am sure she will be raring to go tomorrow! For today I will sign off . . . loving the ROUTINE and the way things WORK! (Sometimes frustrating but when you don't buck the system and accept that it will work it never fails!) Until next time . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment