Friday, January 25, 2008

and after a week of work . . .

we discovered the ades! Lime, Cherry and Orange - wow check the price! AND the best is mixing LIME and ORANGE tastes a little like my Passionfruit, lime and lemonade! I thought Lance was GOOD finding these but he also managed to get Lemonade for 21p. NOW tell me why is coke 1.58 for a 2 litre and even WORSE why is SA are all 2 litres the same price?

Anyhow, on to our week - I completed my first full week at the Welsh Assembly and with one of Wales' politician's resigning it was quite interesting! Fortunately, I work for the stats division so we are not influenced or part of the political side and actually make decisions on making GOVERNMENT accountable to the people! Sounds like Africa could do with a little help!

Meagan has made a friend, still cry's herself to sleep over Brit and Ben! She has gone out tonite so we will see what she is like when she comes home! She joined Drama Club this week so that should keep her active and busy. They are putting on High School Musical so they have big dancing lessons and I am sure she is going to enjoy even though they already have the cast! It is all in good fun.

Skyla is joining Science club! Go figure . . .

Lance did it again - he has his National Insurance Number after only 7 days! I cannot get paid until I get mine and I went for my interview a WEEK earlier!

Enough babble - we are all doing well - we miss you all - we SHALL be okay! Keep in touch and speak soon . . .

No comments: