Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Day of the Jumper!

Not your ordinary jumper as it's called in this country - no not a jersey!

We lost Jessie!  We called and searched to no avail.  I had been burning incense and walked into Skyla's room to see if Jess was there - I wondered why on earth it was so cold - the windows were open!  I had a moan and closed them both and walked out the room - a nagging voice made me go back and check if Jess had perhaps fallen out the window!  As I opened the window to look down onto the drive-way below I saw her walk on the roof below me - my nerves couldn't take it and Skyla went into instant panic so I walked away and told Lance to deal with it and Sky to be quiet!  I didn't want Jess to panic and fall off the roof!

It's been about an hour and I can laugh about it now! 

I don't think she will want to try and act like a cat anytime soon!  She was so relieved!

Love the polaroid transfer - finally mastered it again this evening on this wedding shot:-

 
I know I still need to add images to yesterday's post but am trying to keep my evening routine going - avoiding the TV and a comfortable chair at all costs until I am up to date!
 
Blogging on wordpress too - getting all my assignments done for uni!

No comments: