Saturday, January 21, 2012

TUM - Week 3 - Night

Hello all - this is a catch up weekend and getting up to date with posts - funny thing is I am starting with my post that is due to be up on Monday!  Our theme was NIGHT - and I absolutely LOVE the results!

First up is Linda who has used flash to light up the foreground of her image - lovely effect.


Second up - and only because this is the way they loaded into blogger - my image - taken while driving back from Cardiff one evening - we are a lovely rural village - although Cardiff Airport is only a 10 min drive from us - there is a village between us and the airport but as is with the most of Wales - you don't notice it as it as the villages are off the 'main' road!  Thought you would find some humour in that!  The only light being from the headlights.


Pam is up next - her creativity goes beyond and makes me wish I had a lovely pair of UGG slippers like this - my problem is I LIVE in my slippers so they don't look like this for long - but maybe I should invest in some UGGs and things will be different  . . .


I absolutely {love} Mariette's image this week - the winning image of the theme - clever use of camera technique, amazing vantage point, perfect composition!  Well Done Mariette, you are forgiven for the nag . . . keep up the good work, the nags and your amazing blog and journey.


See you again soon with a big blog catch up for PROJECT 365 and a 101 list update for 2012!



Cx

No comments: