Friday, January 06, 2012

Project 365 - Day 6

The amazing thing about Project 365 is that is slows you down!  It makes you think about each new day that we are blessed with - it makes you reflect on the day that has just past and makes you realise that you can slow your world down!  It's all about taking it one day at a time and smelling the roses!

Today I rushed out to capture shots for my Location Assignment - I managed to capture one star image - I need 8!  The weather didn't hold out for us for too long but I am hoping that there will be another break tomorrow so that I can aim to capture the rest - I did, however, manage to do images for all the exercises but then cut them to my harddrive instead of copying and am not sure about certain information that I need will still be there if I copy them back to the CF card - oh dear, another learning curve - and I never normally work like that anyway!

Today - a wedding referral from Aliesha - a walk with my man in Southerndown exploring new ground in our beloved Wales - a shoot with Meagan - a giggle with Mia - laughs with Kay - Skyla's Baileys cupcakes - a gem of a day!

Shot today - digi and film - can't wait to process this film {didn't have a thermometer tonight ;( }
- I am hoping for a gem negative for Darkroom!

No comments: