Thursday, January 05, 2012

Project 365 - Day 5

Just when everyone thought I had forgotten about today {which I had!} I was going through loads of photography books as I need to pull something {a BIG something} out the bag in a short window of time tomorrow as we have relatively good weather and I have a location assignment due in on Thursday!  I need to take a series of photo's - themed showing various technical techniques (?- sorry I'm tired} and have had the last 14 weeks to complete it BUT . . .  LIFE happens! 

Skyla and Lance were messing around whilst watching who was going into the celebrity Big Brother House and I caught a lovely pic of Lance changing Skyla's gears!  She immediately said 'Mom, you are not using that for Project 365' and so I jumped up saying 'I almost forgot do I still have time?'

I have been banned from using the image of Lance's finger up Skyla's nose and so resorted to take pics of what my bed currently looks like - full of BOOKS!  My research head is on!


I had a long night in the Darkroom tonight and I have to pull something out the bag with that too - so my bathroom will be converted to a darkroom tomorrow night and the shower will be a negative drying cabinet - oh the joys of photography! I {HeArt} it!

Nighty night . . .


PS - I was also on Nanny duty today and had to hold little Mia while her Mom peeped through her fingers watching her have her vaccinations!  Who said that was a Nanny duty?????  Thank goodness Skyla was on Mommy duty and cooked - just wish she would clean the dishes from her midnight cupcake (Baileys nogal) mission - they were divine!

1 comment:

Mariette said...

Loving your daily posts, Claire!