Sometimes when you really want something you just have to go grab it!
with a little more effort than my child is showing here! And, sometimes opportunities come by and you just got to run with it even if you don't think you stand a chance!
On my last day of work last year I checked the vacancies and a job was advertised that really appealed to me! Marketing Executive - Tourism Wales! WOW, just up my street! Well not really - up the valleys but anyhow you get the drift! I had half an hour and could have chosen to leave it or give it a good try to get all my evidence in the job criteria boxes! I didn't hear anything for ages and then as you know from blog posts that I had an interview last week under terrible health conditions and guess what - I GOT IT! {Happy Dance} Start in four weeks . . .
Now for all of you that haven't YET visited Wales - you don't stand a chance - you gotta get here!
Off now to celebrate in true Welsh style - down Boverton Castle!

2 comments:
Claire, I am THRILLED for you. Well well done!!!!!
Congratulations my dear {happy dance for Claire}!
Post a Comment