Madam Mia - Mia Moo - the centre of our lives this past week - due to a boiler issue at their home - we had the pleasure of Kay and Mia's company since last Sunday - we all had so much fun - we made her giggle - Wolfie acting like a penguin and then a monkey! Her Mommy and Aunty Skyla were teaching her to dance - the poor child! Fortunately her and her Mom escaped the horid bug that had me man down for the week - and Lance for 24 hrs!
These eyes - have to be seen!
And a lovely pic of her with her Dad today - I think it will match nicely with the one we took of her and Kay a few weeks ago!
For now I think I am at Day 22 - please forgive me - the wheels are back on - so back to daily posting tomorrow! Sweet dreams all!



1 comment:
I'm being lazy and doing one comemnt for all the last posts....beautiful pics, Claire. Love the eyes! (My doggie is also Jessi!!!)
Post a Comment